Introduction



Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour

* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about

* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect

* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions

* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!

* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details

* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here

SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here

For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here


Tuesday 31 July 2012

AoEO Competition: And the Winner is...

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the competition to win a 'Hammer of Kaveh'

As promised I used Random.org to select the winner.
The 2 photos below validate as best they can that the draw was fair.


And the winner is....

DOUBLEXDOJO!!
Congrats dude!


Please let me know the account you want the item mailed to, or let me know a time we can meet in game and I will transfer.

For the rest of the folks.. thanks for entering. If you message me, or leave your game name below I will send you a random epic from my stash as an appreciation of your efforts!

4 comments:

  1. My ingame name is Crixler. I'm on right now if you are, or mail would be fine if you're not able to get hold of me with a trade. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, here's Orson Lime. I'll be occasionally on Marathon but mailing is absolutely fine for me. Thanks again for that interesting contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u the one who held the competition?

    ReplyDelete