Introduction



Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour

* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about

* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect

* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions

* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!

* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details

* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here

SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here

For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here


Wednesday 15 November 2017

November/December Update

Hi folks,

In this update -

1. A general 'thank-you'
2. Battleground 2017 Show
3. Online shop
4. Christmas Orders


1. Thanks folks!
I feel I haven't said it for a while, but thank-you to all for your continued support of my service. No matter if its a one off commission, a small sample, a large order, or I have known you for years, I appreciate each and everyone who supports my business.

I consider myself very lucky to be able to work as an artist, and follow my passion, and I literally could no do this without you good folks. Thanks guys - each and every one of you.


2. Battleground Show (Stockton-on-Tees)
I don't attend many shows in a professional manner, but I am happy to say I will be at Battleground on the 25th of this month (November!), with a trade stand. The show is a great little occasion, with a very friendly atmosphere and free entry this year. I'll post a link with all the details at the end of this post.

I'll have a display of my work, and a few items for sale. If you are attending, please do come say hello! If you would like anything specific bringing from my sale lists please let me know. Collecting finished commissions at the show is also possible.


3. Online Store
I've collected a lot of trade items over the course of this last year, and I haven't really had the chance to promote my sales from my website as much as I would have liked (you guys keep me busy enough with painting!). What I don't sell at the Battleground Show I will be using as stock for a new online store. Probably on Ebay or Etsy, or both.

The store will also feature 'painted to order' models based on my previous work. The idea is to use all the thousands of photos I have to allow people to order prepainted models as per the photos. So if you see something you like on my updates and think 'I could do with some of them', you'll soon be able to order them fully painted!


4. Christmas Orders
If you require anything special or specific for gifts this year, please let me know asap. My current workload is rather heavy into December and Christmas painting for would-be gifts usually tends to require high level work. For me to guarantee it in good time for Xmas, I need to take orders well ahead of time.


Thanks for reading.
Chris

Links as follows -
Battleground Show - https://www.battlegroundshow.co.uk/
My blog - http://marchingincolour.blogspot.co.uk/
My Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/MarchingInColour/


No comments:

Post a Comment